Tuesday, 28 November 2017 (All day)
Harold Way Methodist Church
Two sessions available: 2.30pm or 7.45pm.
For Trustees (all the members) of the Circuit Meeting and Church Council Meeting
Topics / Areas being Covered:
• How do the structures of the Methodist Church work?
• Why are things as they are?
• What responsibilities do trustees have?
• Can trustees be liable for decisions taken?
• What does it mean to be a trustee for a charity?
• What is the best practice for handling church money?
Both sessions will be led by the Revd Colin Smith (Superintendent Minister of the Cambridge Circuit), a qualified barrister and a member of the Methodist Church’s Law and Polity Committee.
Please register for one session (2.30pm or 7.45pm) with Revd David Jebb via email (email@example.com) or Tel: 01708 734005 ASAP.