The London District’s Delivery of Worship:
Leading and Preaching
- “Proclaim” is the new and improved London District Worship: Leading and Preaching Course.
- It will feature Wednesday evening sessions in Central London, and occasional weekend residential sessions, through internet-based learning.
- The course is divided into two parts, each lasting approximately 18 months.
- Part A launches in January, and will cost £500.
Terms and Conditions:
- All students must have the support of their Superintendent Minister in order to participate in the course.
- Those interested in undertaking the course as a trainee Local Preacher need to be registered with the Local Preachers’ Office by 01 January 2018, and be placed On Note.
Application forms are available now.
To register your interest or for more information, please contact Tina Gotla-Aluri* by emailing email@example.com
*Tina works 10 hours a week and is based at the London District Office most Thursdays. Every effort will be made to respond to emails as soon as possible.
|Proclaim Information Flyer.pdf||262.56 KB|